Monday, January 28, 2008

25 week belly pic and catch up post

I'm really behind. I'm 27 weeks already and I'm just now getting around to posting my 25 week pic. At least I took a picture! It is so hard to get it taken. My husband is so busy these days that I never want to bug him about taking my picture, so I have to do it my self. This picture looks really lame. I hate my own picture, it never looks good to me, but anyway here it is. Just look at the belly and not the face!

Here's a cute pic of Little Miss Priss in her pig tails. This was the first time I've ever put her hair in pig tails. I've been waiting all my life to have a little girl to do her hair! Finally, she has enough hair! She doesn't appreciate it, though. She fusses when I try to do her hair.

We went to Seattle for a little vacation about 2 weeks ago now. We stayed there from Thursday night to Wednesday morning. We had a very nice time and we did more things than we have before. We went to the aquarium one day and took a ferry on another day. Both of the kids liked the aquarium and the ferry ride. We also got visits in with family.
Here's a picture of the kids on the ferry before we pulled away from the dock.

Here's Little Miss Priss with all her goofiness eating her sandwich on the ferry.

And here's the kids sound asleep on the way home with their teddy bears that their Grandma bought them.


So, I guess I'm still not really caught up because we got lots of snow on Sunday and now I have pictures of the kids playing in the snow yesterday. I'll have to try and do another post before the week is over for that. I'm really losing my motivation to blog. For some reason I can easily find other things that I'd rather do besides blogging. I also enjoy reading everyone else's blogs better than writing my own posts. It's much more interesting!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I also like your 25 week picture. I think it looks nice. How have you been feeling these days?

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you again and the grandkids. You are growing.

familymclean said...

Aww, I have missed you!
You look so cute, your belly and your face, you are natural, it is refreshing!
Thanks for the update:)

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker