Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm still here!

Thanks, Knittery for your concern! I'm glad someone's missing me! I guess I'm allowed to post without pictures, huh?! I usually get hung up on getting pictures posted and that prevents me from doing any posts at all. I'm always thinking up blog posts, but that doesn't get them on here! I've been extremely tired lately so blogging is on the back burner. We've had several bouts of sickness over the last month. My in-laws were here for a few days and my mother-in-law helped me paint my kitchen, which I really wanted to post pics of but will have to do later. Then, that same weekend I was responsible for our all-day-meeting. So, I started the next week pretty exhausted and ended up sick! All I could do was lay on the couch for three days in a row and let my kids run wild. Even after that I was still very weak and tired. It took a long time to recover, plus the kids were both sick at some point while I was sick. Since then, Little Miss Priss has been crying out a lot at night, so I haven't been getting many good nights of sleep, plus I have to roll over so many times at night due to aching joints. Two weekends ago we flew down to my parents for my cousins wedding and came home very exhausted! Then on Thursday, Little Miss Priss had diarrhea all day long and ended up dehydrated on Friday. It was kind of scary. We kept trying to make her drink water and Pedialyte and she wanted to sleep a lot all day long. Thankfully she was feeling better by evening and was totally herself again on Saturday. Today, I'm really tired due to the time change and late nights. So, those are all my complaints! Sorry if this wasn't a very encouraging post. I will try to do some better posts with some pictures one of these days.

5 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Well thank you for the update! It has definitely been a hard cold and flu season for a lot of us. You and your family are in my prayers! Can't wait to see your kitchen photos, I would love to paint and I am happy that you got to!

knitterykate said...

Thanks for letting us know you're okay. Sorry you all have been sick. Take it easy and take care of yourself because you've got a lot ahead of you. Wish I could come and help.

Sjo said...

Sorry to hear you've been so sick. Take it easy and hope you feel better soon. I just finished painting our bathroom before Little A came. It is so fun to get fresh paint on the walls and makes everything feel fresh and clean.

ioi said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back! 'Hope you regain some energy soon... it's no fun to get run down when you're expecting a new little one. And I definitely understand the 'post with a picture' hang up!

Anonymous said...

Just now checking blogs. Take care.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker