Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I thought I would post pictures of my kids so you can see what they looked like at different ages. Unfortunately, when I tried to pull up some pictures of Mischievo it said the files were lost! That made me feel sick, maybe there's a way to get them back, I don't know. At least most of them were developed already, so they're not completely lost. I could scan them in if I took the time to figure out how to do that, but I decided I'll just post what I have. I have them at birth, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and 7 months. That's all I could find for Mischievo and Little Miss Priss isn't eight months old yet, so we'll have to wait for that one.

Little Miss Priss a few hours old
Mischievo a few hours old

Little Miss Priss 2 months old


Mischievo 2 months old



Little Miss Priss 7 months old




Mischievo 7 months old

Finally! I got it! I have been working on this post all afternoon! The whole time the kids were napping I was trying to figure out how to post these pictures and put captions under them and was going crazy. Then they both woke up and I couldn't work on it anymore. Now they're in bed and I can get it finished!



































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you got them posts Mary!!! You have made me want to sign up for a blog site. Maybe I just will do that this morning.
-Your sister

Kedge said...

Hi Mary! Good to see you on-line! Isn't this fun? As you've seen, it's ok to go for long stretches between posts. I think it makes the new ones all the better. I compose a few(like Joy)and then shuffle, then post (or delete). Sometimes I try to remember why I'm doing this...then I'll get some great feedback and it makes it worthwhile. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! looks like fun!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker