Monday, July 9, 2007

Belated 10 Months Old Post

Little Miss Priss 10 months old
Mischievo 10 months old

Well, here's Little Miss Priss's and Mischievo's 10 month pictures. I'm very late, I know. She'll be 11 months old on Thursday! Only one more month of being a baby. I can't believe how fast time has flown by!

I'm very much enjoying my kids right now. Little Miss Priss is learning so many new things and so is Mischievo. Little Miss Priss just started pulling herself up. She's a very cautious little girl. I think she's going to be more advanced in the talking department than Mischievo. She already says several words (at least we like to think they're words!). It sounds like she says "Happy Day", which is Mischievo's favorite Sunday School hymn, so she probably hears those words a lot. She'll say "ba" for bottle or ball or her baby. She says "mama" and dada". She's been saying "dada" since she was 6 months old and I don't think Mischievo started saying that until he was 8 months or older. Mischievo is more advance in the physical department. He was crawling up and down the stairs and cruising around holding on to things by 10 months old.

Mischievo is saying new words all the time. He's growing up so fast! Every day it seems like he's talking better. He pretty much gets himself completely dressed. Some mornings he'll come into the kitchen all dressed before I even realized he was awake. He doesn't always have his shirt or shorts on the right way. He loves to play ball. I think he has just about every kind of ball you can find. He has good arm, too. He can throw it far and hard. At 7 months old he could play ball by rolling it to you.

Well, I hope I can start doing a little better with posting now. Hopefully, things have slowed down around here. I'll try to post more pictures, too. I guess I don't always have to say anything, do I? I can just post pictures. You guys probably enjoy the pictures of the kids more than what I say, anyway! They're a lot cuter, that's for sure!

2 comments:

familymclean said...

Awww, your kids are so cute, and advanced,put mine to shame! Ethan is 10 1/2 mos old and can sit, roll and drool, no words here yet.
How did your back yard come along?

Mary said...

It's ok. A lot of weeds, but at least it's green. I know I need to do the "after" pics, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker