Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Random pictures and a video

Here's a video of Little Miss Priss saying "Happy Day". She's also making the goofiest facessas she watches Mischievo run back and forth in front of her! She is the biggest cheese ball girl you ever saw.
(The video is not working for some reason. I can't seem to get videos to work on Photobucket. Anybody have any ideas?) Here's the link so you can see it.
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/mnmleland/?action=view¤t=DSCN1529.flv
And here's some random pictures of my kids.



And finally, the pictures of our backyard with grass. It actually looks pretty good in the pictures. We had a lot of weeds come up with the grass, though.



5 comments:

HotRodHanna said...

Looks nice! Is the pool for you or the kids? :) I would love to have one about now!

Mary said...

Both of us! I just wish we had the pool last summer when I was huge, hot and pregnant! Some friends gave it to us at the end of the summer last year.

ioi said...

Either the video isn't working or I'm not doing something right. Thanks for fixing the picture of your nephew. It's a really nice shot.

Kedge said...

I love that green, green grass. We are short on green down here by now...big on brown. And tan. And yellow.

Mary said...

Yeah, that's what I like about living up here. All the nice green lawns and pretty flowers. We're on a well, so it doesn't cost anything but the electricity to run the pump to water our lawn.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker