Thursday, April 24, 2008

39 1/2 weeks belly pic

Well, I finally got another picture taken of me. It doesn't look very good because of the shadows. Oh, well.

Today is my due date and no sign of a baby coming. Little Miss Priss was 8 days late, so I've been trying to prepare myself for this one being late, too. It's still hard though. I'm so tired of being pregnant and I'm so uncomfortable. I don't sleep very good at night and it's so painful to roll over. I'm trying hard to just stay busy and be happy for every day that I have to get more things done. Today I'm just tired of waiting. I can't seem to get motivated to stay busy.
Well, enough about me. Here's a cute pic of my kids, since I haven't been doing very good about posting.


I'll try to make sure and let you all know when the baby comes. Hopefully that will be soon!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH Poor girl...i hope you have your baby soon and that it is a boy!!!!! :)

The Chatty Housewife said...

Aww, beautiful baby belly. Thank you for sharing. I pray the baby comes safely and soon! :) I can't wait to hear the news.

Anna-b-bonkers said...

Oh wow! you look sooo ready! I hope it comes soon and you get your energy back quick!
Can't wait to hear the news

Anonymous said...

Hi! Mary,
This is Lisa Clark's mom (Debbie) I often check your blog, checked this morning to see if you had had the baby! Lisa and Ben were just here and I talked to Lisa a night or two ago and she didn't mention that you had. Trust all goes well, and I know how you feel, that last month is hard, isn't it? esp when you have other little ones to take care of.
I will keep checking! Take care!
Deb :)

Anonymous said...

There are more of us out here praying for you than you know. Hang in there and we'll keep praying!

ioi said...

Thanks for posting! I've been checking often to see if your little one has arrived. I liked the thought that was shared recently here; 'every day that passes gives the next an even greater chance of certainty'. Baby has to come sometime, and each day that goes by only increases the chances that the next day will be 'the long awaited day'! I'll be praying for a safe delivery.

P.S. Your kids are adorable!

Sarahjo said...

Waiting to hear the big news!! Praying all goes well for you and baby!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker