Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's a Boy!

Well, he's finally here! Born at 4:00 this afternoon. 7lbs. 3oz., 20 3/4 in. long and a big ole 14 1/2 in. head! The Lord has done great things for us, we're so thankful that he's here and all went well. We're both doing fine, but very tired, so I'll post pictures and more info tomorrow. I'll have to come up with a blog name for him. If anyone wants to know his name just leave a separate comment with your e-mail address and I won't post it, if you don't want everyone to know your e-mail address. Good night!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
This is Lisa Porters mom (Deb)Just wanted to send "Congratulations" Bet your glad it's all over. We had a nice visit with Lisa and Ben recently. Always sad when you have to say goodbye though. I read your blog from time to time. My neice Anna McLean has you on her list, that is where I found yours. Trus all are well there.
Bye for now
Deb :)

Kedge said...

Praise the Lord! We've been a-prayin' for you and baby...so glad he arrived safe and sound. Grandpa announced his arrival tonight at prayer meeting (and made us all smile) so I thought I'd take a chance to see if you blogged. Glad I did.

Anonymous said...

I definately want the name and photos. I am glad everything went well. Get some rest.

comfortablycrazy(at)msn(dot)com

Glenda Conner said...

Finally! I was really starting to feel you pain as ALL of mine were very late too! Congrats! Ü

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord! Congratulations to you all!

ioi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sjo said...

Congrats to all of you! Big brother and now big sister too! So glad he's here safe and sound. Cute name! Will be fun to see pic.s of him when you get a chance! Sounds like his head must take after his dad's side.

Raylori said...

His auntie is in love with him already. I think I'll have mom bring him home with her!!!!! :)
You take care and enjoy mom being there.

Mandy said...

OHHHHH.....he's beatiful! Worth the wait I'm sure! Enjoy!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker