Monday, May 14, 2007

9 months old

Little Miss Priss at 9 months old

I can't believe she's 9 months old already! Time has flown by. I'm trying to enjoy her as much as I can. In 3 short months she won't be a baby anymore! She'll be a toddler. She's still not crawling or anything. Mischievo was pulling himself up and scooting on his bottom at this age. I'm surprised that she's not crawling because I thought she would be crawling a few months ago. She started rolling over at 3 1/2 months and she like being on her stomach more than Mischievo did so I thought she would crawl sooner. Oh well, at least she can't get into too much trouble yet.


Mischievo at 9 months old



Well, I won't be doing any blogging for a while. I'm getting company tonight and I don't know how long they will stay. I don't even know them!

I posted a while ago about my best friend's mom having cancer. Well, it doesn't look like she has much longer. Her body is shutting done and she can't eat anything. It looks like she's getting pneumonia and her lungs are filling up. She's in and out of consciousness. I will miss Aunt Susan so much. She's been so much help to me.

So, anyway, the company I'm getting is my friend's sister, Sharon's, mother and father-in-law. Does that make sense? They want to be here to see Aunt Susan before she goes and to be here afterwards. My friend is taking care of Aunt Susan at her house right now and they are just around the corner from us so, Ed and Maureen,(they're the company I'm getting) will be able to walk over and see Aunt Susan whenever they want.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone I know has the cutest grand kids ever.

Raylori said...

My niece and nephew are so cute. I can not wait to come in July. It'll be fun to watch how our kids react to each other!

Becky said...

Hi Mary, I just found your blog. :) I think I remember you from Hemet. My Grandpa goes to that meeting. Anyway, I'd like to meet up with you sometime in Washington after we move up there.

Kedge said...

I like seeing the comparisons. I miss you. I get an up-date from your mom every once in a while. Be well.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker