Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Catching up

I've been meaning to blog about so many different things. I'm always composing posts in my head but hardly ever type it all out. So, I thought I would just do one post and catch up on all the things I've been wanting to blog about.

First, my husband just recently started his own business and he had some company shirts made. He also had a couple of t-shirts made for Mischievo so they could match. I took a picture of them together.














I also took some pictures when my parents were here that I wanted to post. One day we took a little trip out to see Palouse Falls, which is about an hour away. I took some really good pictures of the falls and of my parents with the kids.

















The other day we all went fishing and Mischievo caught three fish! (with his dad's help of course!) I also caught the biggest fish I've ever caught before. It was 16 inches long. My husband also caught one 15" long. We did all this in one hour. Mischievo caught a fish within the first minute or two of casting his pole.


















Now, I have a video of Little Miss Priss smacking her lips. It's so cute when she does this. She does it a lot when she's eating and any time she wants your attention.
I can't get the video to work right so we'll trying linking to it.
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/mnmleland/?action=view&current=DSCN1283.flv

3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Cute! All of it! Love the matching outfits and smacking of lips especially.

As for the video, use the line of info labeled HTML. When you left click on the line of info, it copies it automatically. Then make a couple of enters at the end of your post, and paste it in there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
I love the photos! - you guys need to teach Dallas and I how to fish, we never catch anything... One time we didn't even take a net because we knew we wouldn't need it! :)

Lisa

HotRodHanna said...

That looks like a nice one! Hope they tasted good!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker