Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A double wedding and some exciting news!

Well, the double wedding was very nice and there was a lot of people there. It was good to see people I don't get to see very much. I wish I was able to take better pictures but it was very bad lighting, so they all turned out too dark or blurry. I don't think any of them look very good, but I guess it will give you an idea of what it was like. I hope someone else has some better pictures.

Here's Natalie, the groom's sister and Peter the bride's brother.



Paul and Martha, twin of one of the brides, Mary.


And here's Mary coming down the aisle with her father. I didn't get a clear one of Anna, it was so dark you couldn't see her, but she came down first with her father.


Luke and Anna got married first and here's a very blurry pic of them.


Wes and Mary were next.


Luke giving Anna a kiss right after Ron announced them and before they went back up the aisle.


Suzanna and Nathan


Here's the cakes.


I had to post this one of Little Miss Priss with her Grandma L. This a typical picture of her!


And now for the exciting news! At least, we think it's exciting. We're expecting another baby on April 24, 2008, Lord Willing. Hopefully, it won't be as late as Little Miss Priss was, but at least I'm prepared for it this time. We heard the heart beat yesterday, which was very exciting. I'm always so thankful to hear that heart beat. I always worry, until I hear it, that I've miscarried. I'm almost done with the first trimester and I'm so glad. I think the first trimester is the worst. You're tired and don't feel good and you're worrying about whether your baby is going to make it. At least, that's how it is for me. Thankfully, I don't usually get that sick, just a little queasy when I don't keep food in my stomach or wait too long to eat. Sometimes, it's just hard to think of what to make for a meal because nothing sounds good.

11 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Oh wow oh wow! Congratulations, that is happy news for sure. I had no clue, thanks for sharing your news!

Unknown said...

Hey Congratulations!!! That is so exciting - you are going to have your hands full! :) Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hey! guess who read your blog. Of course you know I'm excited about coming to see you in April.

Anonymous said...

congrats on baby number three!!!

Susan said...

I saw your comment on Joy's blog and had to visit yours to make sure I saw right! That's great! I'm happy for you...children ARE a lot of work but they're such gifts from God, and worth every ounce of effort put into them. Thanks for the pics from the wedding, I hadn't seen any yet. Wished we could have gone, we were in Whidbey Island for our anniversary. Hope all goes well with your pregnancy!

ioi said...

Congratulations! Each one is so precious - you can't imagine not having them be part of the family.

Becky said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news. :-)

Becky said...

I'm glad you found me again too. I forgot to put a link on my old blog (to my new one) and now it's been deleted. So now I'm trying to find my old readers. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So exciting to hear your news! I always like the sound of the heart beat too. My doctor also does an ultra sound at the first visit which I look forward to, it's so reassuring to see that little person kicking around! Your due exactly 2 months after us as our date is Feb 24th. We'll just have to wait and see if that actually happens,Phi was early by 1 day. So excited for you all!

HotRodHanna said...

Congradulations!

Mandy said...

Hi Mary, I'm so glad that you commented! I've been spying for a while but wasn't sure if you would know who I was. So since you do... CONGRATULATIONS! So fun! Enjoy your little ones they grow so fast!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker