Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Dining Room Table

I'm so excited! I got my new dining room table and chairs today! I've been waiting for it for a week. I ordered it last Wednesday. We had been looking at dining sets for a while and I finally found one that I fell in love with.

So, here it is.

Here's a close up of the detail.

And of one of the chairs.

We also bought this mirror to put over our wood burning stove last Wednesday.



So, that's all the excitement for this week, until Saturday anyway. We're going to a double wedding and that will be fun. This will be the second double wedding I've been to. We're leaving tomorrow to go to my husband's parent's house. The wedding is in Marysville which is about an hour from their house. The girls getting married are my husband's cousins and the guys go to meeting here in Walla Walla. They're brothers marrying sisters! So, I'm looking forward to that. Next post will hopefully have some pictures of the wedding.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty dinning room set. The mirror is just purfect. Miss muffet loves looking at Zoeys birtday pictures.

ioi said...

It's so nice to get new and beautiful furniture! I'll be looking forward to your pictures of the double wedding. We were planning to go, but since Emma was late in getting here we probalby won't have a birth certificate in order to cross the border by Saturday. I really wanted to go as I've been to only one wedding since my own!

The Chatty Housewife said...

Oh everythibg just looks great! It is hard to choose furniture isn't it?!

The Chatty Housewife said...

It was nice seeing you at the double wedding! I wish we would have had more time to talk. :)

HotRodHanna said...

WOW! I love the table! It looks great.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker