Monday, November 5, 2007

She's Walking!

Finally! At 14 1/2 months old Little Miss Priss is walking! I wrote yesterday down in her baby book as the official day that she walked. I don't consider a few steps walking. I won't write it down until they are walking most of the time. Yesterday was the first time she actually walked almost everywhere. If she fell she would get right back up and start walking again. This is so exciting to me. I've been waiting for this for a long time. It is so cute to see her walking. She's so proud of herself, too. Here's a video clip that I took of Little Miss Priss walking a while ago. She was just practicing and it was so cute because she would walk to Mischievo and hug him, then he would carry her back to my husband.


Here's a cute pic of Mischievo and Little Miss Priss
I have not been doing very good at taking pictures or blogging! I always have a post in my mind but it never makes it to the computer. There's always something else I'd rather do. I guess I get a little discouraged sometimes. I'm not sure whether people really find it interesting or not to read my blog. I keep meaning to have my husband take a picture of me so everyone can see how big my belly is getting, but I never remember. So, maybe I'll try to make that my next post.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to see your blog!!! Love to watch your children grow!!

Unknown said...

I love the video of her walking - it is absolutely adorable! Now you've got two on the move - watch out! :)
I'm loving the fact that I'm finally looking "pregnant" instead of just "fat". Can't wait to see you sometime. Will you guys be at the Richmond or Burbank conferences?

Mary said...

Hi anonymous, do I know you? Thanks for leaving me a comment!

Mary said...

Hi Lisa, no we won't be there. I love looking pregnant, too. I hate the in between stage where you just look like you're getting fat. I think the pregnant shape is really cute.

Becky said...

How exciting! How neat to see her walking. We keep wondering when Eric will be walking he's still standing for now while holding on to something.

Anonymous said...

Way to go miss priss! Yes, we (or sis & I) want to see how fat you are.

familymclean said...

Aww, I have missed your posts! Glad you are back, and I want to see the belly too. =)

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker