Thursday, November 8, 2007

16 week belly pic

Well, here it is. A picture of my belly at 16 weeks. I was thinking that I wasn't getting very big, but it sure looks huge to me in this picture!
Posted by Picasa

It is definitely different than my other two pregnancies. By this time with the others I couldn't wear any of my regular skirts, I had to wear maternity clothes. I can still wear my regular skirts and I just need longer shirts, so I don't even have to wear maternity shirts. With Little Miss Priss I was in all maternity clothes by 8 weeks! I'm not sure why it's so different this time around. I think that my stomache muscles may be in better shape and stronger this time. I try to hold my stomach in as tight as I can all the time and I think that helps. I was definitely in better shape before I got pregnant this time. My stomach was way flatter than I ever got it after I had Mischievo.

The other thing is I can totally feel the baby moving now! It feels like it is just as active as my other two were! I guess I'm in for another busy one. I've actually been feeling the baby for the last month, but now it feels like a lot more than just little flutters. It's such an awesome feeling. I love it. I'll be sick of it in about 4 months, though, I know. I'll be getting real hard kicks and punches then. I think I really love being pregnant. At least during the 2nd trimester!

I'm also thankful that I'm not having as much trouble with my right hip as I did with my other two. I had terrible pain by now. It didn't even go away after I had Little Miss Priss until she was at least 5 months old. I felt like I might as well still be pregnant because I didn't feel any better! I worked out with a personal trainer and I really think that helped and is helping now. It will ache a little every once in a while but it is nothing like it was with my other two. All-in-all I'm feeling really good this pregnancy. I certainly don't feel like I'm having my 3rd baby! I can't believe how fast time has flown. After I had Mischievo I didn't know how I could go through all that again and here I am on my 3rd already.

Here's a video of Little Miss Priss walking like a big girl.



It is so much fun watching her walk! I never get tired of it. She looks so cute. It is such a relief to have her walking. It seemed like she would never walk! Now she won't scuff her shoes up so bad crawling. Also, now she can go play outside without getting so dirty and ruining her tights. She could go wherever she wanted when she was crawling, so it doesn't make any difference now that she's walking. A lot of people say "You're in trouble now that she's walking!", but I don't think so. I was already in trouble anyway! I'm in trouble with both of my kids and probably the one on the way! Everyone wonders how we got such active kids, but the truth is I was very active as a kid and so was my husband. He's still active! People just don't know the real Matt and Mary!!!

I keep forgetting to post about a funny thing Little Miss Priss did the other night. We had put the kids down for bed and since they share the same room they sometimes talk awhile before they fall asleep. This time it sounded like they were having a grand old time doing something. So we went to check on them and Little Miss Priss had her pajamas completely off and was playing with them. They both thought it was so funny! At first we weren't sure if she did it all by herself or if she had some help. I put her back in her pajamas and back in her crib. I thought I would watch her and see if she did it again. Sure enough, she unzipped her pajamas and started shrugging out of them! It was really funny. She finally went to sleep without taking them off, but in the morning she had them unzipped quite aways down. Such a funny girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that your feeling so well with this one! It would be a very long 9 months if your miserable the whole time. Thankfully mine have both been good pregnancies so far!

The Chatty Housewife said...

Cute preg. photo and video, thanks for sharing!

Mandy said...

Oh Mary...how fun! Well ya know what I mean...I love feeling the little one kick...when they're still little! Enjoy!

familymclean said...

Aww your kids are so funny and cute, and wow, your belly looks amazing!

familymclean said...

I was doen there in 95 or 6 and 98. I don't remember meeting you either, hmmmmm, maybe if i rumage deep enough I will fing a pic of you too. ;)

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker