Thursday, November 29, 2007

More snow!

We got more snow this morning and it was still snowing when I got up! It was so pretty. I was hoping it would stick around because Little Miss Priss had her 15-month check-up at 9:30 and I knew Mischievo was excited about playing in it. It was still snowing when we left for the doctor's and it was still snowing when we came back home. Here's some pictures.

Here's Mischievo all ready to play in the snow!

And here's the snowman we made.

Here's a video of it snowing.


It snowed for a long time even when it hit 36 degrees! Then when the temperature started dropping again it stopped! I'm hoping we'll get more snow tonight. I think that we might.

I have more cute pictures of the kids but I'll have to do another post for that.

3 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

I miss the snow, but I don't miss driving in it! I guess we are only about an hour from Mt. Baker, so if I want to go and see a lot of snow all at once I can just go there. We do get some snow here, and have even had a foot once, but it doesn't stick around as long as it does there.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I can go to the snow and not live in it. I hope there will be snow the end of Dec. and first of Jan. Stock up on wood for that wood stove. Can't wait.

Kedge said...

I like to look at the snow on the mountain and go 'visit' the snow in Idyllwild. Then I like to come home to the desert. brrr.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker