Monday, September 10, 2007

Surprise Visit Day 4 and 5

Okay, I've got to get this visit wrapped up. This is starting to drag on and on as I get more and more behind!

So, day 4 was August 9, my birthday! I'm 29 years old but I don't feel like it. That sounds so old. I keep thinking I'm still in my early 20's!

So for my birthday my dear husband took me out to all you can eat sushi and it was so good! He was so sweet to do that. He doesn't like sushi so he had Arby's first!

That was about it for my birthday. It was a nice day. I was so glad I was in Hemet. That's what I really wanted to do for my birthday.

The next day was Friday and we went to the beach. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. The water was so warm! I couldn't believe it. It's usually pretty cold. It felt so good to swim around in the waves and catch a few waves on the boogie board. I wore myself out, though, trying to get out to the big waves. I didn't get to go into the water until after lunch and Little Miss Priss finally went to sleep. So, I really didn't get to be in the water for long but it was worth it.

Here's Little Miss Priss enjoying the shade. We got both of them these cute little chairs with their own umbrella at Wal-Mart on clearance for $5.


Mischievo had so much fun in the sand and water.

Here's Mischeivo and Big Brother buried in the sand.

A goofy picture of Little Miss Priss. This picture is actually a good picture of what she's really like. She's the biggest ham you ever saw. She's always making the goofiest faces.


It was so much work packing everything back up and getting it into the cars. Then we we got back to my parents house we had to clean everyone up and you know how hard it is to get all the sand off! Also, by the time we left the beach Little Miss Priss had a fever. We were supposed to be at Bill and Becky B's by 7:00 and we didn't leave the beach until 4:30 and it takes over an hour to get to my parents house from there. So, we didn't have a whole lot of time to clean up, eat supper and get over to the B's house. Since Little Miss Priss had a fever we left her with my mom and while we were gone she threw up. We didn't get home from the B's until 11:00, which is very late for us. Then on top of everything Mischievo came down with the fever, too, in the night. So, we had two fussy kids to deal with during the night. What a way to end a busy day! We were so tired on Saturday.

3 comments:

familymclean said...

Wow, looks like you had a blast...and those little umbrella chairs are awesome!!!

Susan said...

Hi Mary! Good to see pictures of your family...you have some great photos of your kids at the beach. It looks like you made some great memories! Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog? Blogging is even more fun than scrapbooking, I think! Hope all is well there.

Mary said...

No, Lily, I don't mind.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker