Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Surprise Visit Day 2 and 3

I guess I had better finish up about our surprise visit! I'm not doing very good about posting. I've been working on a cross stitching project, so that has been taking up my spare time. I have to work on it when ever I have the urge or it will never get done. Cross stitching isn't something I like to do for very long and I will go months or years without feeling like doing it. I got motivated to get this project done because I want to be able to hang it up in our addition.

We didn't do much on Tuesday at my parents house. Just relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Little Miss Priss loved playing in this little red car. She would sit in there and make motor sounds and open and close the door. It was so cute.



She also had a lot of fun climbing on and off of these little chairs. She's really starting to be a climber.


Here's a picture of Mischievo, Little Miss Priss and Big Brother. They all had fun playing together.


So, I guess there isn't anything more to write about that was very interesting. It was just a relaxing day and we were still trying to catch up on our sleep after driving all night.

No comments:

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker